While finally getting to play around with the new Wolframalpha search (computational knowledge) engine. I found a few more Easter Eggs in addition to the ones posted on Mashable here and here. It appears that the creators of WolframAlpha believe that proverbs (more commonly referred to as aphorisms) are a handy trait for a computational knowledge engine to have. Regardless, they are fun to play with.
- I should probably listen to this one myself. Starting out with this cause it is just amusing.
- Another instance of WolframAlpha being health conscious.
- It wants to be smarter so it tries to learn from its mistakes (not really, but we are being proverbial here anyway).
- In the spirit of the Back To The Future (and other cult film references):
- Another great proverb reference ignorance.
- This isn’t really an Easter Egg. I was just expecting a response more like, “There is a season” or something a little more 60s ish. So I am including this one purely for amusement’s sake.